Victoria Palace Theatre

Built upon the site of the former Royal Standard Music Hall, the Victoria Palace Theatre opened its doors on 6th November 1911. During its restoration in the early 21st century, G&H Studios were commissioned to sculpt the 2 Musical Muses which sit on either side of the now reinstalled Anna Pavlova statue.

Victoria Palace Theatre Roof with Musical Muse Statues
The left hand side musical muse during production
The right hand side musical muse statue on the roof of Victoria Palace Theatre